Tuesday, August 3, 2010

totas- taken from the Latin word-"in totos" meaning entirely or in total

.......... and so it continues the search for the missing link the part that completes the whole, the deep knowing inside us all that stays constant- the driving force that keeps us taking the next breath ......... that driving force searches to be recognised, and only we know when we find it ....... sometimes its in the small subtle actions of everyday occurrences that are recognisable only to me at other times its recognised by everyone .... its a flower in the morning sun, a bird call, the laughter of a loved one ....... its our heart opening to receive, our arms opening to hold and most recently for me its striving to capture the  moment I am feeling through the lens of my camera ...... a aesthetic vision of the world seemingly outside of me, yet I  instinctively know it is of me as well .......

No comments:

Post a Comment